can someone post first decade configuration proceedure

cybershadow001

Post by cybershadow001 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

i havent really played renegade in years since westwood's servers wend down but i got your "WERE STILL ALIVE!!!" email and found out that someone else had set up a master server for the game.

but i noticed the unrules servers were not in either the gamespy or westwood replacement servers. apearantly direct ip is needed but i dont even think vanilla renegade has that feature.

additionally i have command and conquer first decade so ea in one of their well intentioned but idotic and retarted attempts to ""Improve things"" changed all the install directory trees.

so can someone either send or post a link to instructions to get me reconected to the server :P i miss you guys and the awsome maps

MatrixDM4=[UN]=
Site Admin

Re: can someone post first decade configuration proceedure

Post by MatrixDM4=[UN]= » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

our server box is down more often than not as of late.... :(
you play tanks?

cybershadow001

Post by cybershadow001 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

not quite sure what you mean by play tanks but yes i do use them.

but my main question is are there any mods or addons needed to SEE the server
and where is the most recent new maps pack for renengade i remember it used to be 4 large zips with 10 maps each or so

MatrixDM4=[UN]=
Site Admin

Post by MatrixDM4=[UN]= » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 pm

"you play tanks" refers to " World of Tanks ", many of us play, we do clan battles. you are most welcome to join us.

no, no mods or addons to "see" server, probably just down when you're looking for it.
as for map packs, we still have them up loaded into our teamspeak file browsers. just join our teamspeak, download them... or just hang out.

Michaelon

Post by Michaelon » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:18 am

what i mean is put pictures when your typing something like this, my question is can you do that?