The UN clan?

Drew

The UN clan?

Post by Drew » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Ive been a part of the server for quite some time, longer than i have any other server, Ive had my share of weapons, vehicles, and deaths.. I have been wondering how i could be part of the clan, i would like to play the game without worrying about being destroyed everywhere i go, My party has normally 4. We would like to be part of the group :D Also all our tents and the 3 ATVs we had disapeared recently, we weren't raided to my knowledge, If i could have some help with that too, that'd be nice

Khyron
Site Admin

Re: The UN clan?

Post by Khyron » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

The UN clan is a gaming clan and not just limited to one game :-) we also play battlefield, World of tanks, DayZ and a few others, feel free to stop by our Teamspeak server ts3.unrulesclan.com. and say hi, we usually require people to hang out a bit and get to know everyone for a bit, we can talk to you about what the Un is all about there :-) Invite your firends as well.

the recent update to DayZ has been wrecking havok on teh vehicles, they are aware of the bug and we're just waiting for the next update :-)

MatrixDM4=[UN]=
Site Admin

Re: The UN clan?

Post by MatrixDM4=[UN]= » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 pm

who are your buddies?