Recruitment in Warthunder

just2bad
[WoT]

Recruitment in Warthunder

Post by just2bad » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:36 am

So i am not very happy with our new recruitment numbers as they are very low and even if we get a guy or girl to play with us the general rude beahviour from certain players is not appriciated at ALL!
I have talked with some of these persons but they are on my watchlist and if this continues happening it will be brought up to the higher echelons of the clan(they already heard about it and are not happy).
Maybe you guys have heard as well i have a chatban in game which f'ed my recruitment plans for the holiday season severly ...my own fault for raging,but we also have two more recruiters for warthunder and to be honest as of late i have not seen any efforts at all from both of them.
So here is what i am proposing if anyone is interested in recruiting players for Warthunder let me know and i will have a chat with our admins about the role,if they agree we will make the person a recruiter for the =UN= in the Warthunder Faction (Matrix likes the word Faction)
Just reply to my post here or hit me up on Teamspeak.

Sincerely your Just2bad

300lbGorilla
[UN]

Re: Recruitment in Warthunder

Post by 300lbGorilla » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:56 am

Lately, I have been busy upping my American tanks and haven't paid much attention to recruiting
I have started once again recruiting in the WarThunder forums.

I do most of my recruiting via PMs. I found them more effective, when I was recruiting for CY6.

Over the weekend I have reached out to 4 different players in game. Unfortunately, they declined.
But, I'll keep trying. They'll come :thumbsup:

Most of these guys coming in are going to be low tier, until we start squading up and doing serious damage for other veteran players to take notice.

But for now, I will settle for the acorns.
(From the small acorn, the Mighty Oak grows). :D

Note:
Any rude behavior towards visitors should not be tolerated. In fact , these visitors need to be catered to. Bust up your squad, or at least make room for him/her in your squad.

-G